Our belief is that a good nutritional program should be centered around eating real food. We know that fad diets, crash diets, miracle pills and “meal replacements” are not part of a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health and fitness. Instead, we encourage you to eat high quality meat, seafood and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and healthy sources of dietary fats – it’s that simple. Just eat good food, put your meals together in a way that is simple, balanced and (most importantly) sustainable, and experience all of the tangible benefits that come from a nutritional plan designed to help you create a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food.
The Whole9 Nutrition Program
We believe implementing good nutritional habits from your very first day with us is so important that we provide all of our members with a comprehensive printed handbook designed to walk you through Whole9’s nutrition program. Your handbook includes all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
- Our nutritional “elevator pitch” – Nutrition in 60 Seconds
- A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness, and those groups that make you healthier
- A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making high quality food choices
- The Whole9 meal planning template, outlining portion sizes, meal frequency and pre- and post-workout nutrition
- Delicious, Whole30-approved recipes that follow our meal planning template, and a 7-day meal plan
- A multi-category FAQ to help you hit the ground running
- A number of helpful resources – additional recipe sites, references, books and movies
- The Whole30, Whole9’s original program designed to “change your life in 30 days”
- The Whole30 FAQ, to help guide you through your 30 day programQuestions?For more information about our health and fitness programs, contact us directly at (email@example.com).