The Forever Strong Standard: Our commitment to the highest level of safety.
Our community is our family—and family takes care of each other. So when we sat down to put new safety measures in place, we went beyond the guidelines.
Browse below to see the details of our new plan.
The safety of our community has always been our top priority, and we’re even more focused on it now. Here are all the changes you can expect:
Our Heightened Deep-Cleaning Process
Top-grade disinfectant & more frequent cleaning.
Staff will use a disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas before and after check-ins—with a heightened attention to weights, and all high-touch surfaces after every session. We’ll also be cleaning the studio from top to bottom daily.
Disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
After every session, we’ll disinfect, doorknobs, handles, rails, light switches, sanitizing stations, bathrooms, sinks, toilets, benches, the front desk, keyboards, computers, phones, and instructor equipment. We’ll even sanitize the entire training floor.
All weights & exercise equipment disinfected.
After every class, all weights, exercise equipment and screens will be thoroughly disinfected—even if not in use.
Staff health check.
Every staff member and instructor will have their temperature checked before their shift. When necessary, we’ll follow our elevated temperature protocol.
Client health check.
We’ll also check the temperature of all our clients as they enter the studio.
Please make sure to practice social distancing when in close, shared space..
- What’s Expected from Me during a ForeverStrong workout while social distancing is in effect?
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before the scheduled entry time.
- Bring a clean sweat towel and a clean large towel to cover your mat.
- While outside of the studio, change into your training shoes and place your shoes and personal belongings in a bag.
- Enter promptly when the studio doors are unlocked.
- Please wear a facemask upon entering the studio.
- Instructors will take temperature readings as you enter, you may remove the mask once your temperature is taken.
- If your temperature is over 100 degrees, you will not be permitted to workout and you will not be charged for the session.
- Upon entering, Wash or sanitize your hands.
- Set up your workout space – bring up personal movement plan, getting required equipment, review movements to ensure familiarity.
- Maintain 6’ distance at all times while indoors.
- Focus and pay attention when instructor is speaking
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Never perform an exercise that you are unsure how to perform safely
- If something hurts, stop doing it, never exercise through pain
- Ending the Session
- Spray all equipment with disinfectant. Instructor will wipe & return equipment.
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Exit promptly while maintaining 6’ distance from other clients.
- Change your shoes upon leaving the studio using the seats provided outside.