Happy New Year! Here at ForeverStrong that means it’s a brand new program cycle.
There’s no better way to kick off a ForeverStrong New Year, than with our Strength Endurance Accelerator, Fit. Firm Fierce.
Wondering what it’s like to start a new training program at ForeverStrong?
Here’s an inside look at what our clients can expect over the next few weeks as they ring in another Fit Year with ForeverStrong:
Wait.. before we look forward, let’s look back over the last two phases of our training cycle:
- Last Spring-Summer, the Core Cure Program built our foundational strength with heavy compound exercises and a serious core makeover.
- Then during the Fall-Winter Climb & Conquer Program. we completed a functional fitness cycle. We used that solid core foundation to work at a higher pace with more dynamic movements for increased athleticism.
Now that our clients functional fitness has peaked, it’s time to develop strength endurance!
During Fit. Firm. Fierce, we will challenge your enduring strength with workouts that feature three phases: Lift, Sculpt, and Melt.
What is the result of training Enduring Strength?
Greater Stamina AND Muscle Definition.
What is the Winter-Spring Strategy?
Reveal your Lean, Sculpted and Strong body through extended time under tension, extended work intervals. Improved muscle endurance occurs when we lift the same amount of weight, but for longer durations, or for more reps and reduce the rest between sets.
What will the workouts feel like?
You’ll challenge your muscle stamina and blast through your workouts with an elevated heart rate. “Feel the burn” during this phase and push past the anaerobic training zone to burn all of the glucose out of our muscles. Fatigue management is a new challenge during this program.
Get ready, it is FIERCE!
Here’s what to expect going into your first week of training and some key components of the program:
- Full-body movements that get the entire body working as a unit for more effective lifting and maximum metabolic adaptation. One of our new compound movements for this program is Side Deadlifts to challenge your thighs in a new way!
Wanna see an example of side deadlifts? https://youtu.be/qJtzKKsZk5I
Paired movement combos:
- These SCULPT exercises are designed to recruit upper and lower muscle groups in a single set to allow you to get more work done in less time! Look for Squat-Presses, Swing-Squats and Swing-Lunges.
Here’s an example of a Swing-Lunge Pairing. https://youtu.be/rh_qM5hEmhs
Burn Baby Burn…
- Timed burnout sets. Instead of counting reps, you’ll LIFT for time. Now is the time to transition to lighter weights with more reps with a focus on quality of movement and placing the muscle under tension for longer. It’s gonna burn so good!
Perfectly EASY for you.
- As with all of our programs it is fully customizable to each and every client. With timed sets, you set the pace for your stamina level. Even the movements will be perfect for you, like the pistol.
You can see some examples of how we will adapt the “pistol” to your level here: https://youtu.be/tbrPMOK_5G0
New MELT Toys!
- We’ve added new pieces of HIIT Cardio equipment and can’t wait for you to put them to work! High intensity does not mean high impact, we’ve selected new machines to get you sweaty without impacting your joints!
How to get the most from your Fit Firm & Fierce Launch Workouts:
Even though our workouts are ferocious animal themed, you’ll probably look and feel more like a baby giraffe the first two times you go through each workout. That’s to be expected.
In the “Launch” Phase your focus should be on learning movements and perfecting technique. Once you’ve got the form down, we can crank up the intensity (fierceness) and go full on beast mode!
Ready to be Fit. Firm. Fierce with ForeverStrong?
We have an amazing 6-Week Special Offer for new clients starting before January 31, 2022.
To learn more, schedule an in-person visit or discovery call at www.trainforeverstrong.com
Committed to Making Fitness Easy for You in 2022!